How will I get paid for my car?
O’Daniel Automotive will pay you for your car with a Certified Bank Check. You won’t have to worry if funds are available or if a stranger’s check will go through.
What kind of cars does O’Daniel Automotive buy?
O’Daniel will buy any type of vehicle, regardless of condition, providing it matches the information provided within the appraisal you completed in Trade-In Marketplace.
What if I still owe money on my car?
O’Daniel will contact your finance company to help determine how much you still owe. We’ll cut a check to pay off the balance and a second check with any remaining money (equity) to you.
What if I owe more than my car is currently worth?
If the balance owed is more than what the car is worth, the difference is called negative equity. We will calculate the difference between the balance owed and the value of the car. We will accept a Cashier’s Check or a Certified Check for the difference, and then we’ll pay off the finance company for you.
When do I have to make a decision about selling my car?
Each appraisal is good for 7 days or 375 miles, whichever comes first. No obligation to sell or buy and appraisals are 100% free.
What documents are necessary to sell my car?
* Certificate of Title
* Any State or Federal picture identifications such as a driver’s license, passport, or State ID
* Payment book or account information (if vehicle is financed or leased through a bank or credit union)
* Letter of authorization or Power of Attorney (only if you represent the original owner of the car)
* Vehicle registration
* All parties listed on the Certificate of Title must be present to sign off
* All sets of keys, added equipment, etc. that belong to the vehicle